Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M&M pancakes and bacon!

PXL_20240621_200239335.jpg

Eating at a diner down here in glen Burnie since I had to pick up a laptop from the repair shop.
Traffic is Yucky. 😭
Screenshot_20240621-154738~2.png

Got down to the buddies shop in 45 minutes. On a normal day with a bridge we could have got there in just under 15. It's sad

M&M pancakes and bacon!

View attachment 192668
Eating at a diner down here in glen Burnie since I had to pick up a laptop from the repair shop.
Traffic is Yucky. 😭
View attachment 192669

Got down to the buddies shop in 45 minutes. On a normal day with a bridge we could have got there in just under 15. It's sad
My commute home today took an extra half hour.

I just watched a YT video which was comparing US KFC to Aust KFC and now I'm hungry for some. But I'm not going to get any as the last couple of times I have, it's been very disappointing.

Last edited:
I just watched a YT video which was comparing US KFC to Aust KFC and now I'm hungry for some. But I'm not going to get any as the last couple of time I have it's been very disappointing.
Plenty of disappointments here in the US as well. I actually do live near one KFC that consistently serves good food.

Every time I eat KFC, I regret it soon after. Not only are their prices ridiculous, but it's pretty nasty as well. Church's Chicken in Indy is the best fried chicken I've ever had. Popeye's is better than KFC as well, but not as good as Church's.

Mrs Doom won't let me bbq chicken, I tend to over cook it no matter how hard I try not to. Beef and pork, no prob. Chicken just doesn't have enough to it to withstand the flames of "Mordor". (My bbq's new name)

Mrs Doom won't let me bbq chicken, I tend to over cook it no matter how hard I try not to. Beef and pork, no prob. Chicken just doesn't have enough to it to withstand the flames of "Mordor". (My bbq's new name)
Even thighs?

I have had good chicken off the bbq. I like it in the air fryer just as well. Plus it does a killer job of caramelizing the bbq sauce.

Come on over, I'll BBQ the chicken.