Whatcha drinkin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some water and a powerade. Now I'm drinking a Pepsi with vanilla flavoring added. Bypassed the 1:1 ratio and into the darkside. 🤣 more vanilla than Pepsi.

Had some water and a powerade. Now I'm drinking a Pepsi with vanilla flavoring added. Bypassed the 1:1 ratio and into the darkside. 🤣 more vanilla than Pepsi.
Jim's Vanilla? You ever tried that Wild Turkey American Honey yet? Goes very good with a vanilla Coke.

Jim's Vanilla? You ever tried that Wild Turkey American Honey yet? Goes very good with a vanilla Coke.
I tired one turkeys. Maybe for the 4th I'll buy a other. And yes Jim has a great vanilla extract.

I tired one turkeys. Maybe for the 4th I'll buy a other. And yes Jim has a great vanilla extract.
I have been to the distillery twice. They don't seem to care how hammered you get sampling the stuff after the tour. I musta drank half a fifth in there because that American Honey was going down smooth.

Back