Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You selfish bast@rd!
I only et 2. But I'll be going for 2 more here in a lil bit. I'll get some pics then. I got the Ortega extra large shells this time, so I didn't want to overdo it. I shoulda made 3 😋

I only et 2. But I'll be going for 2 more here in a lil bit. I'll get some pics then. I got the Ortega extra large shells this time, so I didn't want to overdo it. I shoulda made 3 😋
Extra large as in flat bottom?

Extra large as in flat bottom?
No, these are just big shells.
Old-El-Paso-Extra-Large-Super-Stuffer-Taco-Shells-10-Ct-6-6-oz_fb3f5503-775c-4afa-b36b-b83837...jpeg

I only buy the Ortega standing shells now. Besides the fact they can stand upright, the are also bigger than the standard size.
I like those too, but the last few times I bought them they were broken. Not like a good taco salad can't be made from them, but still.

I like those too, but the last few times I bought them they were broken. Not like a good taco salad can't be made from them, but still.

Same here. I love a good taco salad but, that's not what I bought them for. ALL of them are broken these days. It's like they play floor hockey with them. Frustrating.

Same here. I love a good taco salad but, that's not what I bought them for. ALL of them are broken these days. It's like they play floor hockey with them. Frustrating.
Bummer, the last 2 box I've gotten has had 0 broken shells. Of the ones I've gotten, I've only had about 2 broken shells ever. I've probably had more broken shells with the regular shells. Luck of the draw, I suppose.

IMG_4277.jpeg

And due to the current/recent topic; here’s my frito salad from last week.. I’m doing low carb shiit atm to get muhseff back down to a reasonable fightin’ weight, and do a non-overboard cheat day no more frequent than every seven days.. Been getting subpar jalapeño’s lately though, and they’re causing my homemade guac’ to suffer.. I could eat these frito salads everydammitday though..🤩🤤

IMG_4151.jpeg

View attachment 192618

And due to the current/recent topic; here’s my frito salad from last week.. I’m doing low carb shiit atm to get muhseff back down to a reasonable fightin’ weight, and do a non-overboard cheat day no more frequent than every seven days.. Been getting subpar jalapeño’s lately though, and they’re causing my homemade guac’ to suffer.. I could eat these frito salads everydammitday though..🤩🤤

View attachment 192620
Dude you know how to do it. And I love canned green beans. Salad is 🔥

View attachment 192618

View attachment 192620
El Yukateco is my 2nd favorite hot sauce next to Huy Fong sriracha!

Back