Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taco? Not tacos? I don't think I've ever heard anybody say they just had one taco.
8" piece of Indian fry bread with Taco fixings on top (Tostada style), and plenty of Habanero Taco sauce.

Taco? Not tacos? I don't think I've ever heard anybody say they just had one taco.
I agree, if only one taco then I think I might be leaving here.:p:p:p

I love that too, but I've had to cut back on my garlic intake. :(
Ah haaa mama put ya on the couch. :D

Tacos. I love Tacos. And more 🌮 🌮 🌮
And it's Tuesday! Hmmm
Taco Tuesday? Why not. Any shell. Ground beef- Pico de Gallo, cheddar cheese, lettuce & tomatoes & guacamole!! No napkins. Just go to the sink & wash up the aftermath.

Tacos. I love Tacos. And more 🌮 🌮 🌮
And it's Tuesday! Hmmm
Taco Tuesday? Why not. Any shell. Ground beef- Pico de Gallo, cheddar cheese, lettuce & tomatoes & guacamole!! No napkins. Just go to the sink & wash up the aftermath.
Hmm
With all this talk of tacos, and since it is Tuesday, I think I know what's for dinner tonight.

I like to cut slits in a roast, and pump in sliced garlic. 😁 .My boss told me to go home. :cool: .He said my garlic breath was too much. Never did it again. 💥 .

Last edited:
I agree, if only one taco then I think I might be leaving here.:p:p:p

Ah haaa mama put ya on the couch. :D
He's slowly turning into a vampire - Count Doomula!

Sadly Garlic does not agree with me anymore. I think I really might be a vampire, I don't like sunlight either. Hmmmm 🤔

Sadly Garlic does not agree with me anymore. I think I really might be a vampire, I don't like sunlight either. Hmmmm 🤔
It's just old age. I can't stand the sun anymore either. Now garlic being a problem, that's just because you're a foodie weirdo like @Greywolf74 😜

It's just old age. I can't stand the sun anymore either. Now garlic being a problem, that's just because you're a foodie weirdo like @Greywolf74 😜
I like garlic, it just doesn't like me, you know, kind of like you guys. :p

Hey now!...... ok you got me. I am a food weirdo. But not as much of a weirdo as Doom! That guy doesn't even like sea cockroaches! 🤣

I like garlic, it just doesn't like me, you know, kind of like you guys. :p
I like y......well I mean I kinda..... I mean your a good g...... I mean you're ok..... 🤣🤣🤣

Kinda like milk and I. I love it....... it hates me. It sours my tummy like you do. 😝
Ohhhh, I felt this cuz this is me and OJ! OJ is probably my favoreite beverage on the planet and I used to drink it by the gallon but my tummy can't handle the acid anymore. It will have my tummy doing jumping jacks! I miss my OJ 😭😭😭

Ohhhh, I felt this cuz this is me and OJ! OJ is probably my favoreite beverage on the planet and I used to drink it by the gallon but my tummy can't handle the acid anymore. It will have my tummy doing jumping jacks! I miss my OJ 😭😭😭
Take a Pepcid AC about an hour before, and get the low acid version.

NOT eating this currently, but this is the best Chimichanga in existence. Clearly not “authentic Mexican”, and IDGAF.. From Cosmic Cantina, in Dirty Durham, NC..

IMG_0765.jpeg

Ill have to try the low acid OJ. I've been popping prilosec daily for a couple of decades now :)
I love a good margarita, but they (or any citric acid) doesn't love me. Works like a champ for me. Oddly enough, I can eat super spicy food like ghost peppers, and I'm fine. Just citric acid bothers me.

Back