Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mexican tonight. Cantina Castle in Leicester Ma. Delicious.
6216468407223187687.jpg

Lunch?? BLT w mayo, Dukes mayo. BBQ chips, wish I had a Coke a Cola, but I had H2O.
Now all you need is a piece of chocolate cake to finish it off. 😎

Cheese, bacon bits, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs and smoked pulled pork with Blues Hog BBQ sauce Quesadilla. All wrapped in double tortillas and fried. Talk about unhealthy? My eyes wanted more than my stomach can afford. Man, that's a lot of poop. 🤣🤣🤣
20240610_112314.jpg

20240610_112813.jpg

Dad and I eating Jersey mikes for dins. He has to go to work and Mom / Grandma is going to a retirement party so house to myself for a couple hours! Meaning The backyard is free of cars for some bashing. Got a battery pack charged up for the slash to run with the ramp in the yard and alley.

Got school tomorrow Wednesday and maybe Thursday depending on what I have to makeup and its summer time.

Took 2 of my old batteries to staples for recycling this afternoon. So ordered 2 new ones last night. Haven't ordered my amain order yet with performance stuff for the cars so ill try to do my best to get the slash tuned for the track on Saturday

Back