Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough of this stuff.
1000007286.jpg

For some reason the photo made the salmon look dark.

The dark fish up front I'm sure is tuna. The piece all the way in the back looks to have both tuna and salmon.
It's all Salmon. It isn't that dark irl. The camera made it darker than it actually is.

Either way it was yummy.

I like sushi, and sashimi. We also like to order the Godzilla roll. The sushi place went tits up in our area. :mad:
My biggest annoyance is the price of sushi at supermarkets. They are about the same as restaurant prices. Sushi restaurants typically uses a different grade and freshness of fish which is much pricier and often bidded on. Supermarkets just use what they sell which is lower quality cooking grade.
Unfortunately, most sushi restaurants nowadays, also just use cooking grade fish to keep prices low. High end sushi places are super expensive!

This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon wafting through the house. Mrs. X had been very busy making all sorts of breakfast goodies. Besides the bacon, she made a large batch of Belgian waffles from scratch, and prepped veggies for omelets.
She made me a bacon veggie cheese omelet, and I used up the last bagel, since I already had a test waffle. Coffee.
20240608_084408.jpg

This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon wafting through the house. Mrs. X had been very busy making all sorts of breakfast goodies. Besides the bacon, she made a large batch of Belgian waffles from scratch, and prepped veggies for omelets.
She made me a bacon veggie cheese omelet, and I used up the last bagel, since I already had a test waffle. Coffee.
View attachment 191541
You sir are a lucky man. Nice job, nice friends and great family. On top of that, she can cook. :thumbs-up: .

Mrs. X had to yell at our son a couple of times for going for more bacon after he had already finished his breakfast, since his sisters hadn't been down for breakfast yet.
Early bird gets the bacon!