Whatcha drinkin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it's affiliated with Team Associated?
20240616_192948.jpg

Drinking a Yoohoo. It ain't no Choc-Ola, but it'll do.

After re-reading through this thread I decided to throw some Tang in my next grocery order. Tell me, what's wrong with this picture...
Screenshot_20240620_074223.jpg

Shouldn't the lower one say 10% less FREE! 🤔

Last edited:
Ice cold PBR. And i got a bottle of Eagle Rare Bourbon to have on hand. It's like gold around these parts. One must be a serious friend in good standing for me to share.
1718922390140221401602502383825.jpg

Minute maide fruit punch. Dry mouth no more.
I miss the old cans of Hawaiian Punch. Man that stuff was addictive. Made killer popsicles too.

Been 10 years since I held a bottle. It sure is tiny! 😂 House sitting and mowing the yard.

20240622_191014.jpg

Drinking a Yoohoo. It ain't no Choc-Ola, but it'll do.

After re-reading through this thread I decided to throw some Tang in my next grocery order. Tell me, what's wrong with this picture...
View attachment 192575

Shouldn't the lower one say 10% less FREE! 🤔
If you read it, it's always x more. In fine print it says than the smaller size. It's all a word game to trick you to buy it.

Lmk how it is. Been craving tgat

Been 10 years since I held a bottle. It sure is tiny! 😂 House sitting and mowing the yard.

View attachment 192779

If you read it, it's always x more. In fine print it says than the smaller size. It's all a word game to trick you to buy it.

Lmk how it is. Been craving tgat
Oh, I love Mike's hard lemonades. Didn't know they had a strawberry.

Too scared to drink anymore though. I have a hard enough time walking from A to B sober 😄

Oh, I love Mike's hard lemonades. Didn't know they had a strawberry.

Too scared to drink anymore though. I have a hard enough time walking from A to B sober 😄
I didn't either. Some bastids gonna get home and the last one was gone. 😂

Sorry to hear about that. 9/10 times if I get stopped for alcohol related issues, I'm sober. I can't walk sober. Intoxicated is a coin toss. 😂

Back