My track-Ridin' Dirty Raceway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the 2024 season has finally begun for me. 🥳 Got the track cleaned up from winter and had my first run on Father's Day. Man it felt great getting back on the track. Still tinkering with ramps and smoothing it out. It's never ending, but so worth it. 😁

Going to try and get a Birthday run in this evening after it cools down. Of course after a couple movies and a nap. Then steak dinner, presents and some cake and ice cream!! 😃
20240616_210706.jpg

20240616_210818.jpg

20240616_092525.jpg
20240615_122820.jpg

20240616_084134.jpg
20240616_095840.jpg
20240616_111857.jpg
20240616_205358.jpg

And here's a link to my Track build thread (from Day 1) on RCT's brother forum-Arrma Forum, for those that are interested.

EDIT: Ugg...can't get link to work. 🤷‍♂️

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/smilinbris-rc-track-build-ridin-dirty-raceway.52483/

Nice recovery, bri. Track maintenance is an ongoing thing. Doesn't take long for it to get away from you. You got 'er back race-ready for another backyard season. Two thumbs up. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Me, I'd a run it like it was. I like 'em rough. But that's just me. Fine looking track. -AC

Great job with the clean up!

Have a wonderful birthday, today!

Try to post some of that birthday grub on the food thread. We miss ya on that thread!

Nice recovery, bri. Track maintenance is an ongoing thing. Doesn't take long for it to get away from you. You got 'er back race-ready for another backyard season. Two thumbs up. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

Me, I'd a run it like it was. I like 'em rough. But that's just me. Fine looking track. -AC
Thanks!!

Great job with the clean up!

Have a wonderful birthday, today!

Try to post some of that birthday grub on the food thread. We miss ya on that thread!
Thanks!

Yea, I always forget. Lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!
Happy Birthday GIF by Sesame Street

Track is lookin' good! Enjoy your day . :)
Thanks bud!!

Very nice, a lot of work for sure, but nice to have it available, just out back! :joyful:
Yes sir! Thanks!

Happy birthday. I regret not finding this thread sooner
Pretty darned impressive huh? I love the whole setup. Track, shop, driver stand, all there together. It'd be like winning the lottery to move in next door to Smilinbri.

Last edited:
Back