Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're out of eggs, so I looked through the fridge for something to satisfy the morning savory craving. Decided on a Perdue frozen chicken patty and frozen hashbrowns. Reheated them in the air fryer. A minute before it was done, I added sliced pepper jack leftover from last weekend's party.
Added ketchup to the hash browns and Kinder bbq sauce to the patty. It was surprisingly good! I'm going to have to put this on a regular rotation.
View attachment 193360
You cook like a bastard. 🤣

Sausage, peppers, onions, tator tot's, cheese omelet with a side of sausage, peppers, onions, tator tot's and cheese.
EDIT: bless me father for I have sinned, I forgot Tapatio.

IMG_1531.JPG

Now that's a killer omelet. One day you fast. The next day you nail it. :D . I think theres a lot of great cooks here. :cool: .
I have breakfast every morning, I just don't eat after that.

I didn't cook it, my wife did and yes she is a great cook.
When you kick the bucket, I'm moving in on your woman, because you picked a good'n. So just leave all your RC's where they are 😉

I'm making some blueberry muffins, then later today Breydon and I are finally tackling that pizza dough. We ended up going through some leftovers these last couple days, so had to put the pizza on hold.

When you kick the bucket, I'm moving in on your woman, because you picked a good'n. So just leave all your RC's where they are 😉

I'm making some blueberry muffins, then later today Breydon and I are finally tackling that pizza dough. We ended up going through some leftovers these last couple days, so had to put the pizza on hold.
Sounds good, you are more than welcome, but if you think you are moving in on my furnace girl I will haunt you until your death and then I will kick you in the shin.

Back