Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all Caribbean food. That plantain looks a little different than any I’ve ever had
It's cut cross-wise, and looks to be smooshed. Then breaded and fried. It was my least favorite thing, but I bet it's good, right out of the fryer though.

I want to like curry but, just don't. There's some spice in there that ruins it for me. And I'm not talking spicy. That I can handle.

If you ever get the chance to try Japanese curry....that's some good stuff. I got the medium hot and it was lame. Just for reference.

S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix, Mild,Medium Hot and Hot 7.8-Ounce (Pack of 3) https://a.co/d/0hOJJbqW

I want to like curry but, just don't. There's some spice in there that ruins it for me. And I'm not talking spicy. That I can handle.
I'll bet ya it's Tumeric. It has a real Earthy taste. If not, it's Cumin, but that's used in a lot of recipes.

If you ever get the chance to try Japanese curry....that's some good stuff. I got the medium hot and it was lame. Just for reference.

S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix, Mild,Medium Hot and Hot 7.8-Ounce (Pack of 3) https://a.co/d/0hOJJbqW
I'm just not a fan of that S&B brand.

It's cut cross-wise, and looks to be smooshed. Then breaded and fried. It was my least favorite thing, but I bet it's good, right out of the fryer though.
I’ve never had it like that. We don’t bread or deep fry ours. Pan fried is our preferred method

That S&B brand doesn't even look like curry to me. It's translucent looking. It looks more like a brothy gravy.
Exactly!

That S&B stuff to curry is the equivalent of what Chef Boyardee is to marinara.

Bbq Pork loin sandwich on 15 grain whioe wheat bread. It has pickle lettuce and mayo on it. Along side is homemade chili cheese tots with mustard. 🤤

1000010236.jpg

1000010238.jpg

1000010237.jpg

Now thats a meal! Looks yummy, but I'd be so stuffed I'd be in a coma 5 minutes later 🤣
Yeah, the dogs got half that sandwich and I couldnt finish the last 15% of the tots. I'm stuffed tho, fo sho. I may have been under the influence of some field cabbage when I was making dinner. 🤣

So, are the spring mix dressed, or is it a suggested option for mixing with the omelet?
Dressed with a lite vinaigrette. Or a pleasant lite Italian dressing. Not over powering by any means. Very nice actually, ate it all. Moreover, it wasn't a huge meal either. Not a meal that would make you regret eating it all like I do most of the time 😁. I felt very satisfied and comfortable afterwards. Pleasant.

Stopped for lunch at one of my fav’s. It’s an old school roast beef sandwich shop.
Wally’s Roast Beef, since 1969.
They have daily specials including the blue plate special. An open faced roast beef sammich, real mashed potatoes, smothered in gravy! 😯
All the soda comes in cans or glass bottles 👍

6213ADC2-873C-4186-97F7-99D714EAE97A.jpeg
AD57859D-ECCC-4572-87E5-21E3BF11E117.jpeg

Back