Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon cheeseburger slider things with onion rings and pickles. 😁

View attachment 191292

It’s an old injury, rolled it to the inside extremely hard. I wear a brace when I work and have custom insoles. Otherwise it flares up and I can’t walk. I’ve had X-rays, Cat scans, MRI’s, cortisone shots, you name it… they don’t know what’s causing it.
Forever a gimp..
Well obviously you haven't been checked for pickle poisoning, I hear it mainly affects old dudes right in the ankles. I would toss those pickles immediately! :eek:

Grabbed some Walmart brand peanut butter sandwich cookies with grocery order today. Damn near as good as Nutter Butters 😋
Note: Don't get the fudge dipped ones. Walmart ones or the Nutter Butter. For some reason when I buy them, they dissappear in less than 24 hours. Some glitch in the Matrix or something.

And you can buy two packs for the price of one pack of Nutterbutters. Love these things.
PSX_20240603_185036.jpg

Note: Don't get the fudge dipped ones. Walmart ones or the Nutter Butter. For some reason when I buy them, they dissappear in less than 24 hours. Some glitch in the Matrix or something.
I almost grabbed some. Glad I didn't now!

I have actually been doing good with controlling my snacks lately. 2 cookies and I walked away from the bag.

And you can buy two packs for the price of one pack of Nutterbutters. Love these things.View attachment 191306
Yeah, that too. $2.78 for one here. If I had poured me a glass of milk, I would have easily cleaned out a row of cookies.

Next time I’m at the doctor I’m just gonna show him this thread. 🫣🤣
Resistance is futile!!
Just take him some cookies and he'll understand.

Never seen this. So, it's good?
Somehow, the wording of cookies and cream drink just doesn't sound appealing to me at all.
It's ok. Breydon didn't think much of it. But it tastes like Oreo's with milk kinda.

Killed a quartet of White Castle Cheeseburgers for lunch.
That's just a snack.

I made us some turkey club sandwiches. So good I almost wanna go make me another one.

East meets West for dinner tonight. Well, Mideast meets Southwest, actually.
Yogurt turmeric grilled chicken breasts, tzatziki, avocado, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, Yucateco hot sauce, and Tajin seasoning on Greek pita.
Killer!
20240604_184906.jpg

My best friend and his wife know the owner of GQue BBQ Restuarant. They do a lot of work for him on their down time. A residual of that help is they get a lot of BBQ from the owner and never seem as though they can eat it all. Me being the friend happens to get the fall out of that inability to consume all that BBQ. So, yesterday I was the beneficiary of 3 lbs. of smoked Pulled Pork.

Smoked Pulled Pork on a toasted hoagie and Blues Hog BBQ sauce.
20240604_172701.jpg

20240604_173804.jpg

I believe I spoke of me not caring for coffee on this forum. Well, I have a fair amount of instant coffee in my pantry due to unforeseen circumstances. I found this Iced Coffee recipe and thought I would try it. It's pretty darn good I must say. If you're into Iced Coffee, I can recommend this coffee drink. It's the Cardamom that really makes this coffee drink work. Enjoy.

Back