What did you drive ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Weather is finally cooperating, had a great weekend at our track , our track isn't for racing clowns looking for badges plaques or trophies , we just show up anytime and bust out , run what ha brung type a deal , and we don't get bitched at for messing up the FREEEEEEKN dirt ! For crap sakes , like our track in town , hate that place , and I broke ground on it when I was a cub scout , 50 years ago , anyways , I ran my VEKTA5 E , it's a heck of a drive on a dirt track , and my outcast 8s , also ran my kagama , love that truck , we have a lot of different rigs come out there , I just can't get over these feerless rc and rovan engines , I'm sorry , but pure junk , broken clutch springs , stripped gears , motor mounts break all the time and there dead slow ,dont waste your money unless you get there kits ,I see this stuff alot cuz I've become a track fix it guy to some , but anyways what did you run this weekend, cuz we're having a blast !

I drove my stock savage for the first time since half a year (I guess if not more). I've been so used to chilling at WOT on the little 1/10th scales that this car got kinda unhandleable🤣 wheelies more than whenever you want it and i roofed it atleast 4 times