This would be a blast!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks neat but ends way to soon. I wanted to see what happened once they all got into position.
Yeah, there are a lot of battle vids. I just thought the layout was so cool in that. I have always wanted a tank, but it kills me they are all Chinese made/sold except for the ridiculously overpriced Tamiya ones.

These guys have a lot of fun

I think it would be a lot better with actual projectiles though 😆

I can see where that would be fun but the video was pretty boring.
Tanks used to be my fav game also.

I can see where that would be fun but the video was pretty boring.
Tanks used to be my fav game also.
It's hard to see the action in the vids. They need to make the tanks so parts fly off when they get hit.

I have seen some 1/6 dioramas near this size, took a team of guys over a month to put them together, really impressive stuff. A ton of effort went into creating this, very impressive stuff!

So not a single one of you guys have ever gone to any Battle reinactments in your 100 mile radius? I've been to 3 different ones ..one was in toledo about 2010.It was some famous tanks battle that lasted for 3 months.Sorry dont remember all the details it last in rc for 3 days..one was a navel one and another was both before the 2010 one..

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=1ef8...y9mb3J1bXMvdmlld3RvcGljLnBocD90PTM0ODM2&ntb=1

There's nothing like this around here. I would definitely go if it was.
There's a Larping club in Boise we went and checked out one time, it was pretty cool watching those guys.

So not a single one of you guys have ever gone to any Battle reinactments in your 100 mile radius? I've been to 3 different ones ..one was in toledo about 2010.It was some famous tanks battle that lasted for 3 months.Sorry dont remember all the details it last in rc for 3 days..one was a navel one and another was both before the 2010 one..

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=1ef8...y9mb3J1bXMvdmlld3RvcGljLnBocD90PTM0ODM2&ntb=1
No idea what that has to do with this thread, but yes. I have been to reinactments.

Last edited:
Yeah, there are a lot of battle vids. I just thought the layout was so cool in that. I have always wanted a tank, but it kills me they are all Chinese made/sold except for the ridiculously overpriced Tamiya ones.

These guys have a lot of fun

I think it would be a lot better with actual projectiles though 😆
I would buy the Tiger 1, or the easy 8 Sherman. 😁. Might just be a 76 mm? Think the Tiger has a 88mm. ?. I saw tanks from Vietnam, and modern ones as well. T72. Russian. I really get into tanks. 🤣

20210612_123140_resized.jpg
20210525_165510_resized.jpg
20210704_111513_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I know mine are static, but lots of building. Lots of parts.
20210317_112759_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I like more destruction, but I think the "red cracker snaps" are pretty scale.
Someone is getting themselves into the drawing for five free boxes. 😂