The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically, I didn't buy it, the wife surprised me with it.

lYuNDCv.jpg

Bought this cool "Key Hiding Rock" for the cat sitter. AX24 not included. If I bought like 50 of them I'd have a decent indoor crawler course!
But you have rocks in Mass. why buy them? There are no rocks in the south half of Florida.

I haven't bought anything yet but payday is coming.
I can't make up my mind, it's one of these, a new RTR 1/24 crawler, 1/10 scale crawler parts for a new build, a RC airplane
or a new guitar.
Heck maybe even nothing and take a break for awhile.

I can't make up my mind, it's one of these, a new RTR 1/24 crawler, 1/10 scale crawler parts for a new build, a RC airplane
or a new guitar.
Sounds like fun!

or a new guitar.
Which one will you get the most use out of?

I bought a cheap hole saw kit and rotory tool from Harbor Freight. Yes I realize they are poor quality but they work perfect with my popsicle sticks.
I also bought 3 boxes of tooth picks for the shop also. Just about every part is pinned with shaved down tooth picks for strength.

Was browsing aliexpress almost two weeks ago and saw these advertised for .99 cents. Figured we could use them when using my phone for videos. I expected them to be garbage, but they're actually pretty good. Comes with two mics.
Untitled371_20240627170910.png

Back