Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long haired German Shepherd. His name is Bo. He barks a lot at strangers. :cool: .

Nose plug?
I can't imagine smelling that crap with his level of smell.🤣

My mom had 2 ddr shepards. One looks real close to the one you posted. The one on the door looks like my girl. 😝

He barks at people, mostly at night. He can tell if you are a guest or an outsider. Kinda weird that way. He will defend the family. :cool: .Sweet dog.

One of my fat boys, cooling off under the ceiling fan. Thats right, he shaves his belly. 🤣

PSX_20240630_194311.jpg

Those scrawny legs?! Pfft!
I have COPD, my legs are scrawny because I can't work out anymore. :D
Just picture me as a Lean Cuisine.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The wife and I landed on Maxx as the new kitty's name. Maxx is getting along pretty decent for his second day here. He spent the whole first day in hiding but today hes coming out and exploring :)

View attachment 194155View attachment 194156

You're either going to get sued by Traxxas, or his electronics are going to go bad and he's gonna have trouble running around corners 😝

Very cool looking kitty. I want a snuggle 🥰

He looks like a Milo, or Boots because of his white paws. You have a Mo, how about Curly?

Or how about
Harryson Furred
Darth Paw
Chewpawca
Obi-Wan Catnobi
Leonard Nemeow
Cat Mandu
🤣

Maxx is good, there was a comic titled the Maxx he had long claws. ;)
Kind of jealous, they are so cute when they are at that stage, when they take off running and their back end wants to go faster than the front. 🤣

Congrats on the new baby, I know you guys will do him right. :thumbs-up: