Rlaarlo MK07 with an Axe R3 motor/ESC installed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA0701

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I will just say, I am really impressed, by both the truck and the motor. The truck is surprisingly capable, and with that motor it absolutely rips! The crawling capability is what surprised me most, for such a huge truck, but also with a heavy hard body on top of it as well.

RC review has great videos!
Agreed!
He seems like a very straight shooter, and not just trying to pawn his loyalty and honesty for free products and channel subscriptions.

I will just say, I am really impressed, by both the truck and the motor. The truck is surprisingly capable, and with that motor it absolutely rips! The crawling capability is what surprised me most, for such a huge truck, but also with a heavy hard body on top of it as well.

I enjoy watching this guy, he gives awesome reviews.

I enjoy watching this guy, he gives awesome reviews.
Entirely agree! I have made many purchases based on Francis' videos, they always contain his truthful experience, issues he may have encountered, etc... He is also super helpful and responsive to his comment section as well. Based off of those purchases, and the results that came with them lining up with what he said, I trust him when he says something. I cannot say the same for some other channels. Trust is one of the biggest reasons I watch everything Josh at Texoma RC does as well. If he does something wrong, he says it, if things do not work as planned, he says it, and when he says that a rig is ultra capable on the rocks, you can believe him.

One of the best things about Francis of RC Review, is his enthusiasm. He always has it, and it is really palpable in his videos, I can tell that he loves this hobby just as much as I do.

No doubt, if you need to learn anything for competition crawling, Texoma RC is the channel to watch.

Entirely agree! I have made many purchases based on Francis' videos, they always contain his truthful experience, issues he may have encountered, etc... He is also super helpful and responsive to his comment section as well. Based off of those purchases, and the results that came with them lining up with what he said, I trust him when he says something. I cannot say the same for some other channels. Trust is one of the biggest reasons I watch everything Josh at Texoma RC does as well. If he does something wrong, he says it, if things do not work as planned, he says it, and when he says that a rig is ultra capable on the rocks, you can believe him.

One of the best things about Francis of RC Review, is his enthusiasm. He always has it, and it is really palpable in his videos, I can tell that he loves this hobby just as much as I do.

I like the servo testing, he's got a very cool setup. It kept me way from Savox. Nice servos, but they are very chatty. It would drive me nuts.

I like the servo testing, he's got a very cool setup. It kept me way from Savox. Nice servos, but they are very chatty. It would drive me nuts.
We built a servo testor based off his. Love his videos.

Back