Really windows

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
🙄🙃

PXL_20240626_004144662.MP.jpg

guess I have too much music

Or unless windows can't find that one file. Cause its been stuck on 0 bytes for like 10 minutes.

You would have never survived Napster on dialup 🙄😂
Yeah right on! I think at one point I had over a terrabyte of music, a lot of which I ripped from my own CD collection. When we got 2mb cable, man, it was amazing 🤣

Now that is a LOT of Hanson music!!!
It wasn't my kinda of music, but ya gotta admit, those kids were pretty good musicians.

Nah I just stopped it. Gonna try it again later today
Tried again. Did the same thing. So I decided to copy my files from my desktop to my flashdrive instead of flashdrive to flashdrive and its going smoothly

Tried again. Did the same thing. So I decided to copy my files from my desktop to my flashdrive instead of flashdrive to flashdrive and its going smoothly
Now you apologize to Windows right now!

Yikes! It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to transfer 4.75GB of data. You definitely have an issue of some kind there. :(

Yikes! It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to transfer 4.75GB of data. You definitely have an issue of some kind there. :(
Might have been a flash drive issue. Transferred my files from my desktop to my drive instead of drive to drive and it transferred everything in bout 15 minutes