Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once had a chef come out of the kitchen to my table and introduce himself. Said he wanted to see what I looked like before he ruined my steak. His sincerity convinced me to change my order to Medium-well, thank you very much. This was in Nebraska, aka "The Beef State" (even had it on their license plates in the 1950s). -AC

Downsizing the workspace. Putting it back to working off the top of two rollcabs. Like it was when coming back from overseas yr. 2000 and setting up in Augusta, GA. Even the original pegboard and mounting brackets. Hardest part was removing all the loaded drawers (h-e-a-v-y) to reinstall the casters. The tall roll cab I like to call my 'Wild Weasel.' Only casters I had that would fit were all swivel casters. Never know where that roll cab is going once it begins moving.

Reminds me. Have to re-paint that vice from its 1960s Ford Blue to a 2024 Honda Red.

Sharon is lobbying hard for a re-location from Texas to N. Minnesota. Anticipating a worst-case scenario, that is 'moving', not Minnesota. When retiring 2002, said I'd never move again. So much for that "never." -AC

View attachment 194125
Nice work space, nice and clean. As for steaks? Kinda bloody as hell. :cool: .

I also love the Cow! Heath used to hang out here from time to time, but I haven't seen him on in a long time.

SDC14079.JPG
SDC13916.JPG
IMG_6152.JPG
SDC14267.JPG

Back