Oops I hit the gutter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
PXL_20240610_222222736.jpg
PXL_20240610_222230403.MP.jpg

And I flipped

🤣

I have never seen a gutter in a sidewalk. So, if they just cut the sidewalk off there, the water would just run in the grass. Can't have that huh? 🤔😛🤣

What a silly idea

For a second there, I seen " I hit my guitar". I would have flown through you screen and choked some sense into you... :D
I thought at first he must have bought a lot bigger ramp to hit the gutter. Then I looked at the sidewalk and noticed it had some silly ankle breaker formed into it.

I twist my ankles at least twice a year because they are in bad shape. That is a ankle killer for sure.
Ever since I was a little kid when I got sick, I would lay and twist my ankles for hours. Don't ask me why but I do, even now days.
So my ankles are pretty wore out because of it and I twist them often.

Since I fully upgraded (basically) the slash and rustler. They been super durable and holding up well to my bashing. Obviously I have common things like screws backing out or gears stripping but thats all what I call normal for my driving.

I twist my ankles at least twice a year because they are in bad shape. That is a ankle killer for sure.
Ever since I was a little kid when I got sick, I would lay and twist my ankles for hours. Don't ask me why but I do, even now days.
So my ankles are pretty wore out because of it and I twist them often.
I jumped off the road over a ditch on a skateboard when I was 12. The yard I landed in was about 3' lower than the road. I landed on top of the side of the skateboard which flipped over. It layed my ankle sideways, and I was down for almost a week. Still gives me trouble. It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that sidewalk gutter. That's about as pointless as a nitro RC with no throttle servo 😅

DUI walkway

Hey, it keeps the water from pooling up on the sidewalk....... :bored:

No, it really doesn't but I'm reaching here... :hehe:
Yeah, the water that runs off the other side gets stopped by the grass 🤣

I thought at first he must have bought a lot bigger ramp to hit the gutter. Then I looked at the sidewalk and noticed it had some silly ankle breaker formed into it.
I had one of those here. Edging it with the weedeater and I found a pebble. Sounded like a shotgun going off. Either hit the window or the frame. Shattered it like no other. Gotta love the 4mix stihl. 🤣🤣

I had one of those here. Edging it with the weedeater and I found a pebble. Sounded like a shotgun going off. Either hit the window or the frame. Shattered it like no other. Gotta love the 4mix stihl. 🤣🤣
The guy mowing the property next door almost took my head off the other day. The dumbass was pointing the chute right at me and threw a rock. It whizzed past my head and hit the edge of my window frame and cracked it.

The guy mowing the property next door almost took my head off the other day. The dumbass was pointing the chute right at me and threw a rock. It whizzed past my head and hit the edge of my window frame and cracked it.
One yard I mowed i always went fence line first. I decided to do the house first. The day the mower shot a golf ball about where I'd be standing. Went over the fence and a couple streets over.

Pine cones and twigs in the back will wake you up. The most pain was always self inflicted with a weedeater.

So we all learning how to and not to mow lawns here now?

Let’s talk rocks 🪨

Let’s talk rocks 🪨
They rot your teeth and make you steal crap. They too seem to make you lose weight here. 🫠