NEW: Traxxas Stampede, Rustler BL-2s.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Slash "kit" is not a kit... it's a torn apart RTR. 🤮 :doh: :confused: Don't get me wrong. I think the $269.95 is a pretty good price. Take away the radio, ESC, motor, servo, and drop the price to around $205... I'd be game.

Last edited:
I noticed, just don’t really seem super beefed up on the 2WDs.

Same on the clipless tho, that’s goin on the Rusty for sure
Oh god no those are a huge improvement over the old ones.

Caster blocks.

New
1718832676267.png

Old

1718832715910.png

Rear hubs.

New

1718832836818.png

Old

1718832797878.png

Although I will say I am slightly disappointed that they didn't put the Extreme Heavy Duty driveshafts with the 6mm axles on these. But the Extreme Heavy Duty driveshafts with the 5mm axles have held up great on my Rustler with a BLX100 system in it for nearly 2 years so I can't complain too much.

Last edited:
Oh god no those are a huge improvement over the old ones.

Caster blocks.

New
View attachment 192559

Old

View attachment 192560

Rear hubs.

New

View attachment 192562

Old

View attachment 192561

Although I will say I am slightly disappointed that they didn't put the Extreme Heavy Duty driveshafts with the 6mm axles on these. But the Extreme Heavy Duty driveshafts with the 5mm axles have held up great on my Rustler with a BLX100 system in it for nearly 2 years so I can't complain too much.
Holy Crap! Those are way bigger!
The bigger driveshafts woulda been nice tho.

I bashed and broken and fixed everything on my Rustler VXL, now I bought a Stampede too and it’s comparatively bombproof. Haven’t had to change a single thing.

Back