New Here - MVRCA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MVRCA

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy all,

Steve B. in Vegas from ARRMA Forum. I figured I've move some of my crawler interest / projects over here in that I feel it better suited. My avatar here is the logo for our website.

Capra 45.jpg

Welcome to RCT!
As for your crawler area there, yep... I already hate you! 😝 That looks like an awesome place to craw! Hope to see more pics.

Thanks all,

Yes, we are spoiled out here in the southwest. I'll chime in where I can and move most of my crawler info over here and off of ARRMA Forum. I'll keep my ARRMA stuff over there.

SCX6 Hyrax 13.jpg

Thanks all,

Yes, we are spoiled out here in the southwest. I'll chime in where I can and move most of my crawler info over here and off of ARRMA Forum. I'll keep my ARRMA stuff over there.

View attachment 193144
I started a crawler table a long time ago, and that is the terrain I was hoping to model into it. Red rocks always get me in the feels, ever since I went to Colorado and saw the Royal Gorge. Most beautiful place I've ever seen. You ever been to see it?

Grew up in Colorado and spent much time bouncing around in the mountains and loved every minute of it.

https://parks.nv.gov/parks/valley-of-fire

This is less than 1 hour from the house. It's stunning.
That's gorgeous! See, when we went, the internet wasn't really good enough to research stuff to go see. So we kinda winged it. Went to Colorado Springs and drove up Pike's Peak, then saw all the other sites there. Then drove to Royal Gorge. I always planned to go back and see more, but sadly I never made it.

Back