My Original RC10T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c666187

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Racing body is shot, but 14 y/o me was proud of the paint job.. This truck was pretty much stock, but I always boiled the white nylon with RIT Dye before building, this was purple obviously.
1000014965.jpg
1000014968.jpg

1000014963.jpg

What a big deal the Stealth Transmission was..
1000014964.jpg

Still have the box for this one...

1000014960.jpg

1000014961.jpg

1000014962.jpg

1000014963.jpg

1000014964.jpg

Last edited:
My first ever RC motor purchase was a Trinity that I installed in a Kyosho Javelin. I d9ntremember what model, because that was in the 80's. But I remember it was a beast.

Killer RC10T!

If I ever get GOOD at driving and feel confident that no one else will hammer it, I may break out my Optima Mid for vintage track time. I have a couple vintage motors. I feel like maybe their track life is limited so I don't want to go blowing up race motors while i'm smashing up my OG car.
Its my fault that I didn't stay in practice, not that I was really ever any good anyway.
Now the stupidly adjustable radios and brushless electronics paired with lighter weight battery options equal better control, faster times and less breakage... right???
I'm watching you!!!

If I ever get GOOD at driving and feel confident that no one else will hammer it, I may break out my Optima Mid for vintage track time. I have a couple vintage motors. I feel like maybe their track life is limited so I don't want to go blowing up race motors while i'm smashing up my OG car.
Its my fault that I didn't stay in practice, not that I was really ever any good anyway.
Now the stupidly adjustable radios and brushless electronics paired with lighter weight battery options equal better control, faster times and less breakage... right???
I'm watching you!!!
Don't do it! I am a Kyosho fanboi, and you don't want me to get mad at you for breaking such a classic 😆

MmmmJG carbon stretchedmmmmmTeam Teakin EscmmmmmTeam Checkpoint ACTUAL racemotormmmmmmone-way front and ball rear diffsmmmmm!!! 🤣🤣🤣
That car was AWESOME on the track!
I was the problem! Too fast car for too slow hands!

Just thinking, its a graphite chasis I think. I have a fiberglass one somewhere too.

Just thinking, its a graphite chasis I think. I have a fiberglass one somewhere too.

Last edited: