Mastering 2WD Truck, and lets make vintage cars great again!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor RC Showcase: 6
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
This is for: @ahr43

Rustler on the track! New battery, new plug soldered on. ProLine Bald Eagle MC slick tires, FDJ Yellow/Green dot compound, on the track!

Mastering 2WD Truck and SCT

No breakages today. These 4000kv hobbywing motors are way too powerful so had to turn down my EPA down to 55 percent on both cars or else id be doing wheelies down the straight. Learning throttle control in the air (keeping the car nice and even) and coming out of the straight into the sweeper, usually let off the throttle, if too much throttle or brake, due to rear motor, id be spinning / sliding out.

Lets make vintage cars great again!

If anyone has 2WD Trucks and SCTs to get out @ The Track in Gaithersburg MD, lmk so I can bring these down.

@BarnFabRC , Get your T6.4 down here sometime? Would love how it will do against a modern truck. I know you will beat me anyways so why care 🤣

Last edited:
Thanks, young buddy. A dedication thread. I'm humbled. Thanks for remembering my long time RC buddy, the 2WD Rustler. In the end, it may be the only truck left in my RC garage.

Hey, you're getting pretty smooth on the throttle. Doing Rusty proud you are. Yeah, got one of those HW 4000Kv (sensorless) myself. Indeed, it lays down some serious power. Got another HW in 10.5T / 4000Kv (sensored) too. Right now, both are in the box waiting for a home.

[ Edit: Oh! And pipe riding and rolling jumps in the second vid. You did that for me, right? You've heard about my driving style. . . :D ]

Cheers. -AC

Last edited:
Back