Limitless RC - Track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
No, this is not about a Arrma Limitless. Limitless RC used to be a track in Michigan. They had a full hobby shop, carpet offroad track, and a small mini z track. Pretty sure a member on here used to race there. Might have been @lambdapriest ?

But anyways, I saw videos about the track and always wanted to go there. Seemed like a fun spot to race. When I saw this, I was going to share it but I forgot to. Saw one of their recent posts and reminded me to post about this.

Early in March on a race night they had a fire break out. Whole building is done. Super sad.

1717709769812.png

Aftermath video:
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Vh4v574fuWWzGgjy/

Their recent update post which was posted a little over an hour ago reading,

" We wanted to update you on the progress following the fire. It's been a long wait, and we deeply appreciate your patience and support during this time.
We were notified today that, despite extensive efforts, the cause of the fire remains undetermined due to the extent of damage. We have been waiting for and had high hopes that the DVR with our 24-hour surveillance footage would provide some answers. However, the damage to the DVR was too severe, and the footage could not be recovered. It's a frustrating and disheartening outcome, as we were all eager to understand what happened, not only to prevent future incidents but also to educate the community.
On a brighter note, we are now able to move forward. With this final determination, we anticipate the insurance claim process to progress more quickly, allowing us to focus on finding a new home for Limitless RC.
We miss seeing all of you! Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. We look forward to rebuilding and coming back better than ever! "

Hopefully we can see the shop and track opened back up soon or having a new spot!

Back