If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. You have the Everglades. You dump something there, it's not just lost, it's turned into poop by any number of creatures.
DED68462-2DD6-451E-8E4A-CFE41A703776.gif

Younger daughter's high school graduation party today. It was forecasted to rain on and off from mid afternoon into the evening. It started raining around 2pm, and stopped about 2hrs later, with nothing since.
Despite the short period of rain, everyone appeared to enjoyed themselves. It was cloudy and a bit wet, but at least it was nice and cool, and the rain kept the mosquitoes and flies away.
Got most of the stuff put away already!
20240622_192533.jpg

Was too freakin' hot to go outside today. (I am jealous of @Xraycer weather). Spent half the day just dozing on and off. No energy or desire to do anything. Wanted to putter with my rc stuff but just sounded like too much effort. If I know myself later tonight I will perk up but it will be to late to get into a project. Sigh. 🤷‍♂️

Was too freakin' hot to go outside today. (I am jealous of @Xraycer weather). Spent half the day just dozing on and off. No energy or desire to do anything. Wanted to putter with my rc stuff but just sounded like too much effort. If I know myself later tonight I will perk up but it will be to late to get into a project. Sigh. 🤷‍♂️
Just do it man. I sit and think about how much I want to do some wrenching to the point I don't want to do it. But once I get going on it, I can't stop it seems.

Very cool! You gotta get us some pics when done. Are you adding color?
This is cutting into the rc budget too much as it is. If it was my house I would but because it's not and it can be sold at the drop of a hat then I'm putting the bare minimum in.🤣🫠

This is cutting into the rc budget too much as it is. If it was my house I would but because it's not and it can be sold at the drop of a hat then I'm putting the bare minimum in.🤣🫠
My stepdad was a concrete finisher for big construction projects. He did some really cool stuff with concrete. My mom's driveway is like a red and dark brown marble kinda color, and it's really cool. He made a bunch of concrete stones similar to the mold you showed for the walkway and did the same colors, but that eventually got tore out and redone.

My stepdad was a concrete finisher for big construction projects. He did some really cool stuff with concrete. My mom's driveway is like a red and dark brown marble kinda color, and it's really cool. He made a bunch of concrete stones similar to the mold you showed for the walkway and did the same colors, but that eventually got tore out and redone.
In one section you will find the dually mark from an f450. 😇😁😆 Eventually I want the 3 girls' paw prints in them.

In one section you will find the dually mark from an f450.
That'll confuse the next civilization. They'll be thinking the tire marks are some kinda pointer to a buried treasure or something. Better put a quarter in the dirt.

Younger daughter's high school graduation party today. It was forecasted to rain on and off from mid afternoon into the evening. It started raining around 2pm, and stopped about 2hrs later, with nothing since.
Despite the short period of rain, everyone appeared to enjoyed themselves. It was cloudy and a bit wet, but at least it was nice and cool, and the rain kept the mosquitoes and flies away.
Got most of the stuff put away already!
View attachment 192782
Congrats to your daughter Xray.

Thank you, TF!

Man, time goes by fast! It didn't seem that long ago.....
View attachment 193115
Too cute! And yeah, it goes by so fast, if ya blink you miss it. This seems like not ago when I took this, but it was 8-1/2 years ago 😯

I told him he was defective, and I was shipping him back 🤣
2015-10-13 20.15.45.jpg

Today I want to try to put another shelf up in my hobby room. Not sure if I'll get to it, but it's on the to do list.

She was a beautiful baby. I'm sure you are extremely proud.
Graduated with high honors, and got a decent academic scholarship to Bryant Univ.
My oldest will be a junior in Delaware Univ this fall and has been on the dean's list since she had started, and has a good academic scholarship there as well.
My son will be a high school senior this fall. All 3 of our kids have always been on the honor roll, and looked highly upon by their teachers, coaches and peers.
Yeah, we are proud of our brood.

Back