If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Mini's do have a decent amount of room inside. The speedometer in the middle of the dashboard. instead of in front of the driver is weird. But Being manufactured by BMW is a no for me. Can't afford a money pit.

I laser cut a simple wood jig to make soldering XT60 connectors to easier, I have a bunch of 48V battery packs I'm replacing connectors on. Those cheap helping hands for typical soldering jobs don't work well with this wire.

photo_2024-06-19_01-18-35 (2).jpg

photo_2024-06-19_01-18-35.jpg

Actually Mini's do have a decent amount of room inside. The speedometer in the middle of the dashboard. instead of in front of the driver is weird. But Being manufactured by BMW is a no for me. Can't afford a money pit.
Whats a speedometer? 🤣

I need a car that can fit a full sized adult in it. :p
85 Oldsmobile.... I could wear a stetson in that and the seat went so far back I could not reach the pedals.

For the last 25 years I can only drive full size pickup truck or cargo van.

Last edited:
85 Oldsmobile.... I could wear a stetson in that and the seat went so far back I could not reach the pedals.

For the last 25 years I can only drive full size pickup truck or cargo van.
In order to drive a chevy colorado the seat is all the way back and shoes are off and that's a barely. 🤣 I somehow fit in the driver's seat if a smart car. I'm 6"6 to 6'9" depending on the convenience store I am leaving. 🤣

In order to drive a chevy colorado the seat is all the way back and shoes are off and that's a barely. 🤣 I somehow fit in the driver's seat if a smart car. I'm 6"6 to 6'9" depending on the convenience store I am leaving. 🤣
That makes sense, but why the hades do you remove your pants?! 🙈

....but, now he's exhausted from having to dig those shallow graves.
He could have skipped lunch and did it before the meet. Safe to say he used a 9x19. 🤣🤣

Back