If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing my guitar.

Ha! I don't ride dirty. :)

And def not with the little bros.
It's not being dirty, it's valuable life lessons in the school of hard knocks. Besides, little groms are made of like marshmallows. They just bounce off terra firma with little ill effects.

🤪

It's not being dirty, it's valuable life lessons in the school of hard knocks. Besides, little groms are made of like marshmallows. They just bounce off terra firma with little ill effects.

🤪
Rubbing is racing.

Rubbing can also be a felony, so know where the line is drawn 😳

😆
Speed up slightly right before they cut you off. Also a narrow camera setting makes poop appear close. 🫠 know the rules and how to play then. 🤪

They have those??! 🤔
Is this fuzzy and pink enough for ya?
Screenshot_20240603_174354.jpg

Pink fluffy furry seats? 🤣
Nah,my old fuzzy one got all matted up, and they are a bugger to brush out. :rolleyes:
Glow in the dark ones?
Glow in the dark would be cool, but it doesn't make sense because once I sit down there will be a full eclipse. 🤣

On my way to work, stopped by Costco and ordered my new hearing aids, brought cash to pay for them... but they don't take cash. :droid: Guess they prefer paying the 4% credit card fee. Ok, fine. :bored:
I guess gold bullions would be a no go as well.

On my way to work, stopped by Costco and ordered my new hearing aids, brought cash to pay for them... but they don't take cash. :droid: Guess they prefer paying the 4% credit card fee. Ok, fine. :bored:
I don't think I've ever been somewhere that didn't accept cash as payment. I've also never been to a Costco.

Back