If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drew the short straw this time and had to work a Saturday. Doesn't happen often, maybe once every few months, but I sure don't like it.

I got this notion and spent the whole morning trying to talk myself out of this but to no avail.

View attachment 191185
Now I'm going to have to work a few more Saturdays to pay for this thing.
Sweet!

I used to never pick up overtime, but for the past year, I have. Being short staffed since covid, the hospital is desperate for staffing. So much so, that extra shifts is more than double time! Too hard for me to say no to that.
So, I pick up a double shift(16hr) every other Saturday. It's a long day, but comes pay day, it's a BIG paycheck! It comes in extremely handy, with all of my younger daughter's competitive cheer travel expenses.
This incentive pay won't last forever, I'm actually still surprised that it's been going this long, so I'm going to ride this gravy train while it's still running.

Last edited:
I drew the short straw this time and had to work a Saturday. Doesn't happen often, maybe once every few months, but I sure don't like it.

I got this notion and spent the whole morning trying to talk myself out of this but to no avail.

View attachment 191185
I just saw that these are now available as an EV. The campground only allows electric. Cost is up there right now though.

This is keeping me out of the water and out of the sun.

IMG_1476.JPG

Not really, I smell like a fine wine aged graciously and patiently in oatmeal.
This crap has kept me awake for 4 or 5 days now.

View attachment 191185
Sweet ride!

This is keeping me out of the water and out of the sun.

View attachment 191212
Dang, you got it good, er bad, er... yeah!

View attachment 191185
Looks pretty sweet! Try not to spend all your RC budget hoppin this guy up. But I wouldn't blame ya. :)

Spent the day teaching kids how to ride mountain bikes. So much fun. Less than 10y/o.

One kid, had a BMX jersey on. And we're on the bike park bit. And I say to the kid, hey, let's double this rock and hip jump this berm. Got it? And he's like "I'll lead" HA Super fun.

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet! Try not to spend all your RC budget hoppin this guy up. But I wouldn't blame ya. :)

Spent the day teaching kids how to ride mountain bikes. So much fun. Less than 10y/o.

One kid, had a BMX jersey on. And we're on the bike park bit. And I say to the kid, hey, let's double this rock and hip jump this berm. Got it? And he's like "I'll lead" HA Super fun.
I bet. Who crashed the hardest? 🤣

I bet. Who crashed the hardest? 🤣
Unfortunately some of the littlest dudes. But just a little washout in the corner. This is why you use the berm. And/or use proper cornering technique. Crashing makes you learn. So the little dudes are learning. You talk to them and say, well, what do you think went wrong? :)

Unfortunately some of the littlest dudes. But just a little washout in the corner. This is why you use the berm. And/or use proper cornering technique. Crashing makes you learn. So the little dudes are learning. You talk to them and say, well, what do you think went wrong? :)
A crash course in physics.
Literally! 😆

Back