If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I installed a small R/O system in the basement that feeds up to the kitchen sink for drinking and cooking. Never had any issues with it since I installed it about 18 years ago.
Yeah, that's where our RO was. New to us home and the wife bought an RO system on a whim. And I was like, I don't know about that. Finished basement and all...And a plumber was like....I don't know about that....It's still in the box. Maybe I should put it on the shelf like a re-re RC10T? HA

Sounds like you kept busy Xray.
I took a oatmeal bath and it smelled like baby formula. :depressed::depressed:
And if you perverts think I'm going to react to the "pics or it didn't happen" BS.
Think again. :eek:
48E209DA-5551-4957-94EB-2604CFC0D257.jpeg

Went to Costco for a hearing test, and got drenched trotting* back to my truck.

Guess I'll go back on Monday for the hearing aids I need.

*At my age, that is as fast as it gets.

The transmission cable on my mower broke a couple strands and stretched a little bit but I got it going.

Went to Costco for a hearing test, and got drenched trotting* back to my truck.

Guess I'll go back on Monday for the hearing aids I need.

*At my age, that is as fast as it gets.
So you don't ride in the shopping cart back to the car? :)

The father in law has hearing loss. We now eat out at our new favorite restaurant. Home. :D Hearing wise, places can be so noisey. And it's like you are a part of other peoples conversations, even tho you don't want to be. Then there's cussing, blasphemy and I'm like I got a 9yo here! Cut it!

Hmm I went to the Dr. and then I continued on building 1/24 scale crawler obstacles.
Me waiting on seeing said crawler obstacles. Sounds like fun!

At the same time I'm trying on finishing up racer type tracks (yes that's plural) in the back 40. I've got the analysis paralysis. So driveway and plastic jumps it is :D

Last edited:
Back