If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't played with my airsoft for quite awhile, so the other day, I charged up battery on the M4. Yesterday, after work, I killed a couple of soda cans via full auto. Pretty gratifying to go full auto on airsoft and pay pennies per magazine of over 100 rounds, rather than paying $$$ per magazine of 30rounds on the real thing.
20240306_170654.jpg

A couple days ago along with my treadmill, I walked back and forth from one end of the house to the other.
Short winded as all get out but I walked 2000 steps.

A couple days ago along with my treadmill, I walked back and forth from one end of the house to the other.
Short winded as all get out but I walked 2000 steps.
Gotta start somewhere bro. I try and walk 1-2 miles a day hoping my heart is getting stronger. I go in next Friday for a defibrillator implant.

Gotta start somewhere bro. I try and walk 1-2 miles a day hoping my heart is getting stronger. I go in next Friday for a defibrillator implant.
My lungs are shot so it takes some work but I'll keep at it.

Taylor rc sent me a weird deal ,,,, new thrush washers kit for my Taylor 35 v-1 , I have not done piston work for a long time , kids intimidated at first , but,,,,,!!!! Line up the dam ring pin you idiot !! Forgot about that , but after a while of just staring at it I remembered and everything worked out great , but I'll be starting it today , I'll have a rake handy in case I gotta clean up a bunch of parts 😂🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I took my Trek out to stretch her legs, a bit cool out yet but felt good.
I got a couple miles on the MTB the other day myself. Just waiting for some consistency in this weather.
One of my resolutions for this year is to get out more on my MTB. I want to do more outdoorsy stuff in general: kayak fishing, hiking, rc crawling on the trail, cornhole, shooting, etc.

I'm trying the best I can but it's a struggle.
This winter my lungs really went down hill.
The good news is and it's strange but biking is so much easier than walking.
The only thing that made me cut it short is the fact I took my water pills before my ride.
Not good in a neighborhood. :eek:

Another beautiful day after work. I spent about a hour, killing this Yoohoo can with my P17 pellet pistol. Also, did some knife throwing.
View attachment 184154

I miss having somewhere to go plinking. The inlaws used to have property out in the country so I would take my pellet guns over there to play.

I went out with Trek on a short ride and walked on my treadmill some.
Walked up and down the hall 500 steps. I know, I know but this is a huge improvement for me.

View attachment 184161

We got a little freedom spot in the back yard, under water at the moment though ☹️
I haven’t sent any “lead” down range in a while, I need to do that sometime soon. Same with 1/1 scale off-roading, I really need to get the “super trooper” going again.
That’s a very cool spot.

I haven’t sent any “lead” down range in a while, I need to do that sometime soon. Same with 1/1 scale off-roading, I really need to get the “super trooper” going again.
That’s a very cool spot.

Fortunately my son does rifle team (and daughter is practicing but not old enough yet for team) so we get to spend a fair amount of time out there.

View attachment 184161

We got a little freedom spot in the back yard, under water at the moment though ☹️
I'm in a subdivision, so no powder burners. But, I can stretch my pellet shooting out to +50yd. Luckily, my shooting club is only 8min away, and their ranges stretch out to a maximum of 600yd!

I typically shoot from under my deck, and to those pumpkins is 25yd.
1118191256_Burst01(1).jpg

Back