If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m curious how many if any people can intuitively solve it because I heavily rely on algorithms. Or as dad and I call them fdddddts

I’m curious how many if any people can intuitively solve it because I heavily rely on algorithms. Or as dad and I call them fdddddts
I could with one side 😄

I heavily rely on mechanical instinct.....I take the damned thing apart and reassemble it. Solved!

I played some guitar today. As much as I could anyways. Arther is beating the crap out of my fingers. .
No where remotely the magnitude of your arthritis, but I've recently developed "trigger finger" on my left middle finger. Hoping it goes away on its own.

I played some guitar today. As much as I could anyways. Arther is beating the crap out of my fingers. .
I am horribly out of shape, feel like someone shoved me down a flight of stairs. Getting old.

I get it @Doom! , I bought my treadmill so I could work on my cardio, but it's just getting worse.
It scares the crap out of me.

I need to get serious and get back on my exercise bike, just too tired after work and can't seem to make myself get up an hour earlier to do it. Need to do something though. Today showed me that.

Last edited:
I need to get serious and get back on my exercise bike, just too tired after work and can't seem to make myself get up an hour earlier to it. Need to do something though. Today showed me that.
Same thing here. I've been wanting to get back to my exercises but just not motivated at all.

I need to get serious and get back on my exercise bike, just too tired after work and can't seem to make myself get up an hour earlier to it. Need to do something though. Today showed me that.
I am sitting here thinking the same thing, while eating Doritos 🤪

I do not miss that! Sorry about the snow blower.
Just have to find the proper belt, I’ll just order it straight from the manufacturer/yard machines. The “equivalent” I found locally seemed way too tight and wasn’t allowing the brake for the auger to engage. That could be dangerous.

Shoveled a f**k ton of snow after the snow blower broke a belt. Heaviest snow I’ve ever seen in my life.
Get some snow shoes. 🤣

Screenshot_20240304_113956_Chrome.jpg

Back