If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wore myself out today changing the wiper blades on our cars and putting air in the tires. šŸ¤£ ok, we did go to the grocery store and clean house too.
I'm pretty obsessed diligent about tire pressure. We have 5 cars in the family, and Mrs. X and I put well over 20k per year on our 2 cars. Between the 5 cars, we go through a lot of tires, so I stay on top of keeping all of them at the proper pressure. Besides wear and tear issues, there's also the safety issue.
With a mobile 8gallon compressor, an air gauge gun, and a long coil hose, the task of inflating/deflating tires is a cinch! One of the things I love about our 2 new Subarus is that it can show you the tire pressure in all 4 tires. I leave mine on full time, so I always know my pressures.
Screenshot_20231217_210752.jpg

I'm pretty obsessed diligent about tire pressure. We have 5 cars in the family, and Mrs. X and I put well over 20k per year on our 2 cars. Between the 5 cars, we go through a lot of tires, so I stay on top of keeping all of them at the proper pressure. Besides wear and tear issues, there's also the safety issue.
With a mobile 8gallon compressor, an air gauge gun, and a long coil hose, the task of inflating/deflating tires is a cinch! One of the things I love about our 2 new Subarus is that it can show you the tire pressure in all 4 tires. I leave mine on full time, so I always know my pressures.
View attachment 177277

I try and keep them at the right inflation, changing of the seasons especially. I have a big craftsman air compressor, so doing the tires is a breeze.

I will say one thing about our Subaru's, the easiest wiper blade change of any vehicles we have ever owned.

View attachment 177277
I've fitted a TPMS to my Toyota Prado. It was only a cheap one but it's been good. Has pressure and temp, as well as alarms for both. I have a second kit but haven't used it yet.

View attachment 177277
My dad's truck has the tire gauge too. Some idiot swapped the wires so when it says the rear are low its actually the fronts. It also honks when you over fill it too.

My dad's truck has the tire gauge too. Some idiot swapped the wires so when it says the rear are low its actually the fronts. It also honks when you over fill it too.
That blows!

........pun intended.

Last edited:
Does it have those sprinkles on it? Chocolate covered?
Ohh. Wrong type of donut

Well, I can take it, I need some new tires for the slash.
XL Monster Slash build 2.0

What did I do that is not RC related. Uhh, I was on here all weekend. I watched videos about RC. I was looking at parts on amain. I was planning out when the next time I will go to the track.

Last edited:
You seem stressed. Take a minute or 2 and decompress. Maybe have a donut.
That was wheel'y good. You obviously have a good grip on your comedy. I'm getting tired but I can't sleep because the people next door are blaring the ra-di-al. šŸ¤£

Back