Had an interesting day

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't try this at home kids, or you adults either. I know how you roll.

When I was younger and dumber we used to jump off this bridge. I stopped after I found the bottom. Nothing happened other than I put my feet out and was flat foot on a cement block. I got a little bit less dumb that day and decided it was a little too sketch.
View attachment 191469

On the other hand, I've never jumped off this bridge, but people have jumped this bridge
View attachment 191470

There have been a lot of people that jump from the roof of this bridge. Its at a state park, so there are canoe trips you can take down this creek. When it's busy you will see people jumping from the roof and trying to land between the people floating down stream.
Narrows_Covered_Bridge_Turkey_Run_SP.jpg

I’m trying to figure out why it is white on Google maps
Sun reflecting off of the water. But I'm gonna go with, a bean bag factory exploded and filled the river with styrofoam beads.

Sun reflecting off of the water. But I'm gonna go with, a bean bag factory exploded and filled the river with styrofoam beads.
Google maps does that stuff sometimes. I always assume they doctored the image to hide some monster or alien invasion they caught on satellite.

Back