G2 Racing Gyro Buttons Broke Off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyBooty

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
My gyro has these little buttons to adjust with and they broke inside, all I see now is the little shiny metal parts that get pressed to adjust, anyone know what to do

Are you seeing metal buttons? Or two tiny metal traces inside the button hole? If it's the latter, the button has a contact on the bottom that basically connects those two traces. So a simple small flat screwdriver can be used to activate the button, but it is a real pain. I have a tiny whoop that the bind button disappeared on that I had to do that with to bind it.

Are you seeing metal buttons? Or two tiny metal traces inside the button hole? If it's the latter, the button has a contact on the bottom that basically connects those two traces. So a simple small flat screwdriver can be used to activate the button, but it is a real pain. I have a tiny whoop that the bind button disappeared on that I had to do that with to bind it.
I see just metal contacts when I press on them nothing happens

Not really sure without seeing it. Share some pics.
image.jpg

Well, if you make contact with the middle and top contact, it should be the up position. And vice versa for the middle and lower contact. But there are supposed to be two switches there, so not dure why there are only those three contacts.
61FhLvi4QNL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Well, if you make contact with the middle and top contact, it should be the up position. And vice versa for the middle and lower contact. But there are supposed to be two switches there, so not dure why there are only those three contacts.

View attachment 193922
Been fiddling with it for an hour, what exactly did you use cause I can’t seem to get it working, when I got this I found it odd that it only had 1 switch as well

The two dip switches for REV/NOR and AN/DG look like they can still be moved up and down with a small flat head screwdriver and the gain looks like the potentiometer can still be turned with a small flat head as well. Not sure the missing LED really matters.

Back