Finally got a boat!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
FINNALLY !!! Got the zelos 48 out ,gunna run her today , see how she does , the I'll be putting the datsaboat prop on to see the difference, great weather today I'm out there !!

IMG_20240624_104256003_HDR.jpg

I can't run a nitro on any of the water areas by me..what size prop to what size ?

Is that city ordinance or butt head neighbors TNT?

its a city but state people when they see a nitro boat on state waters will give owner heck spelled with 2 LL..but I've seen full size boats leaving unburnt fuel slicks behind them and they say nothing Detroit Fireworks where great for the 21 minutes

First off it's a two cycle engine , I sent to Florida to get modified , Spokane is a city in Washington State , I'm running the stock prop it came with so I don't know what it's measurements are , the hole in the side is the exit port for cooling water that travels through the exhaust and motor head , at 67 years old , I've went from looking for glass water service for water skiing to looking for it for my rc boats , I still have my ski boat so I use that for any recovery needs , makes for a great day at the lake