Big Tire Xmaxx Losi MTXL Wheels XLX TP Big Block 5850 Custom Chassis Brace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you don't have to actually 'run' right? You can just stand there twitching your fingers and giggle
I can't actually "walk" . No need to explain it, I just find it hard to do anymore.

I'm a little jealous. I can't keep mine that nice looking no matter how much $ I put into them. I can't resist sending them! I'm currently building an Xmaxx and it's going to be a beautiful rig when I'm done. At least until about half way through the first set of packs.

Mine are dirty sitting up on shelves it's been so long. :(

I'm a little jealous. I can't keep mine that nice looking no matter how much $ I put into them. I can't resist sending them! I'm currently building an Xmaxx and it's going to be a beautiful rig when I'm done. At least until about half way through the first set of packs.
Truth be told that is their purpose. After investing so much time and coin these trucks end up being driven with restraint hence their luster & shine…but everyone needs a car to beat on (here is the send it car in my arsenal)

IMG_3489.jpeg

I can appreciate the time and money spent making them look good and thereby not wanting to get them dirty and banged up. Different strokes for different folks..
✌️ Most of my rc's have mud on them from last year still, and even more from this year. LOL. I don't care what they look like honestly, just that they run well. Also, my rc's don't get stored in my living space, they all reside in a detached garage, so I don't have a need to keep them clean as I surely would if they were in the house. My wife would have a fit!!😉

I can appreciate the time and money spent making them look good and thereby not wanting to get them dirty and banged up. Different strokes for different folks..
✌️ Most of my rc's have mud on them from last year still, and even more from this year. LOL. I don't care what they look like honestly, just that they run well. Also, my rc's don't get stored in my living space, they all reside in a detached garage, so I don't have a need to keep them clean as I surely would if they were in the house. My wife would have a fit!!😉
I hear you, thank you for that!

I hear you, thank you for that!
I'm starting to see that you have a very nice collection of rc's. Congrats! I'd love to pickup an XRT, but then, I don't have a Talion yet either.. hmm. Decisions, decisions! I know the Talion isn't available new currently, but we can still build them!:D or maybe I need a race rig? Ugh, I never seem to have enough money, LOL.:cry::p

I'm starting to see that you have a very nice collection of rc's. Congrats! I'd love to pickup an XRT, but then, I don't have a Talion yet either.. hmm. Decisions, decisions! I know the Talion isn't available new currently, but we can still build them!:D or maybe I need a race rig? Ugh, I never seem to have enough money, LOL.:cry::p
Thank you its been years in the making and alot of funny looks from the wife lol (I'm sure you know what i mean :). Yeah we can still build Talions and its one of my favorite RCs (more so than a Kraton). I extended my Talion with a Mojave chassis and enjoy it more so now with the extended wheel base. This is a stupidly expensive hobby no doubt!

Thank you its been years in the making and alot of funny looks from the wife lol (I'm sure you know what i mean :). Yeah we can still build Talions and its one of my favorite RCs (more so than a Kraton). I extended my Talion with a Mojave chassis and enjoy it more so now with the extended wheel base. This is a stupidly expensive hobby no doubt!
Oh yeah, they just don't understand, LOL. Much respect brother, it's a real process to make them look this good. Oh, and the cost.. TBH, that's my biggest hold up. Cheers!🍻

I built a Kraton XL by mix n matching parts from a Mojo EXB and Kraton EXB. They both work pretty well, looks.. eh. I didn't have the finances or patience to do them justice. Also, knowing how I treat my rigs, there wasn't much point in getting into too much detail. I ended up with a narrow Kraton (think Asuga), and a Mojo with an identity crisis, LOL.

Last edited:
Back