Associated Pro4 SCT Mod 1 Center Diff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JapanRCAdventures

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Gents here is my Associated Pro4 with an Arrma Mod 1 center diff with self made titanium
diff pins, full Fastrax Upgrades, Castle Cobra 8 ESC & 1410 motor, M2C Carbon Motor mount, Associated Upgraded shocks, Proline Body Skid protectors, Dual motor fans, MT10 Wheelie bar. Enjoy the snaps

0DF83731-FD3B-4C42-A74F-744814E2AEFA.jpeg

IMG_3461.jpeg

IMG_3444.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

IMG_3443.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

71F368C5-B0F5-4A4C-BB12-37CDBC4693BF.jpeg

IMG_3330.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3448.jpeg

Looks like a killer truck!

How did you find the fit between the caster blocks and hinge pins? Mine were so loose that I could fit in one of those servo bushings you get in the accessory bag of most new servos. I ended up not installing them because of this.

The bellcrank of the Fastrax steering kit had a shorter arm than the servo saver, causing the Ackermann bar to be out of square when the steering was centered. I kept the original servo saver (glued) and bell crank but used the Fastrax Ackermann bar because it was really good and the original part was rather flexy.

How did you find the fit between the caster blocks and hinge pins? Mine were so loose that I could fit in one of those servo bushings you get in the accessory bag of most new servos. I ended up not installing them because of this.

The bellcrank of the Fastrax steering kit had a shorter arm than the servo saver, causing the Ackermann bar to be out of square when the steering was centered. I kept the original servo saver (glued) and bell crank but used the Fastrax Ackermann bar because it was really good and the original part was rather flexy.

The bellcrank of the Fastrax steering kit had a shorter arm than the servo saver, causing the Ackermann bar to be out of square when the steering was centered. I kept the original servo saver (glued) and bell crank but used the Fastrax Ackermann bar because it was really good and the original part was rather

Thank you! So sorry to hear you had these problems, Fastrax parts are not cheap. Man I've had no such issues - maybe Fastrax reworked their parts? I have their entire steering assembly
installed and no problems.

IMG_3510.jpeg

IMG_3509.jpeg

IMG_3508.jpeg

IMG_3505.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude, that is sweet!

Nerd questions:

What weight oil in your diffs?

What weight oil in your shocks?

Do you race?
Thank you. Oil in the shocks is stock weight “ Rear is 10k, Middle 500k, Front 100k & this set up is to race, ill be doing a track event real soon