20240310_115652.jpg

Build Showcase Arrma Notorious

Arrma Notorious V5 6s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one sweet az build, I'm a big fan of red anodized parts. I got 6 nitro cars looking to go lectric and Arrma seems to be the way to go for durability.

Question: what is the heatshrunk thing zip tied to the battery wire? Are those capacitors or small batteries for the servos?

That is one sweet az build, I'm a big fan of red anodized parts. I got 6 nitro cars looking to go lectric and Arrma seems to be the way to go for durability.

Question: what is the heatshrunk thing zip tied to the battery wire? Are those capacitors or small batteries for the servos?
Its the capacitor pack. It keeps the voltage of the battery to ESC more balanced.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the cocompliment! I wanted red parts on this build. My Kraton 6s is a full build, in progress, with mostly all silver parts & a few red. I will be adding it soon to the showcase!! It's got a Max6 G2 4990 Hobby Wing combo. All aftermarket components.