Not stopping till I hit 60mph today!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I got my 20t pinion on last night after extending the holes in the motor plate and hopefully that will take me from 55 to above 60!

I got my 20t pinion on last night after extending the holes in the motor plate and hopefully that will take me from 55 to above 60!
What rig you running

Cool, with what? 🤔
It's my baby! LoL. I think I got more in this truck than I do my work truck for my business! 😂

IMG20240326070435.jpg

I went from 56 to 60 with a different body on my Infraction 3s. Completely stock drivetrain & RTR pinion. No other changes but new set tires too

I went from 56 to 60 with a different body on my Infraction 3s. Completely stock drivetrain & RTR pinion. No other changes but new set tires too
I'm really debating on putting the stock stampede trans back in it this pro line is junk!! I'm getting aggravated with it

It took me like 5 trys to get it. It'll happen. 💯👍

The key to higher speeds is patience, practice and the right combination of gearing, power and aerodynamics, Oh and deep pockets! ;)

Don't let it frustrate you, just enjoy the process, if it weren't a challenge, it wouldn't be fun.

The key to higher speeds is patience, practice and the right combination of gearing, power and aerodynamics, Oh and deep pockets! ;)

Don't let it frustrate you, just enjoy the process, if it weren't a challenge, it wouldn't be fun.
Your exactly right honestly since I got back into this it's the most fun I've had since I was a kid. I forgot what fun was for so long!!!!

Your exactly right and that's exactly what I been doing honestly since I got back into this it's the most fun I've had since I was a kid.

I don't know why my stuff post twice!! It seems like it does it a lot.

Last edited: