New Losi Super Lasernut

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Losi:

NEW Losi Super Lasernut
Uncompromising performance and scale realism.

With an independent suspension based on the ROAR-winning TLR 8IGHT and officially licensed scale details from Cody Waggoner’s full-size Lasernut U4 race car, the Super Lasernut makes no compromises.

_ Full metal 4WD drivetrain to handle extreme off-road abuse
_ Spektrum Smart 6S power system for 50 mph speed potential
_ LED light pods, light bar, and rear taillight bar
_ True race suspension geometry with adjustable camber, camber rate, shock angle, and ride height
_ Front, center, and rear sealed differentials for maximum traction
_ Front and rear swaybars for stable cornering
_ Aluminum-bodied, adjustable oil shocks on aluminum shock towers, Aluminum spindles and adjustable steel turnbuckles Strong, 4mm thick aluminum chassis
_ Accepts many TLR option parts for next-level performance
_ Oversized, high-torque Spektrum S905 steering servo
_ Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz Smart DSMR transmitter and dual protocol SR315 receiver
_ Flip-top cage for easy battery access
_ Fully functional spare tire
_ Loaded with accurate scale details
_ Officially licensed Raceline Ryno wheels
_ Officially licensed BFGoodrich KR3 tires

#Losi #LosiRC #LosiRaceInspired #LosiLasernut #LosiSuperLasernut

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...asernut-4wd-brushless-buggy-rtr/LOS04019.html

1000012552.jpg

1000012553.jpg

1000012554.jpg

1000012555.jpg

1000012556.jpg

Looks awesome, as does the 1/10 version, which I have. It's fun, I down sized the tires to 2.8 Sledgehammers to "lighten" the load on the driveline, added Exotek aluminum steering rack and bellcranks, been pretty solid. I run it on 4s exclusively, no problems. This 1/6 version has the same S905 servo as the Arrma v1 1/5 scale rigs came with, should be plenty strong in the Nut whereas it was a tad soft for the 1/5 Arrma's. Look forward to seeing some real use vids on this one.

I think I may just have to buy this. I have a 1/10 DB pro and love it. I think this rig would be a blast

I just can't get behind an RC called a "lasernut". 🤷‍♂️

I wish Id have been sitting in on the meeting they had to come up with a name for the first one. Before the guy that came up with the name could have finished saying it, Id have slapped the taste clean out his mouth. 🤣 🤣 🤣

On second thought... after reading up on it more, I do believe I'll pass. 1/8 scale driveline and electronics put on a 1/6 size chassis just doesn't sound very well thought out.

On second thought... after reading up on it more, I do believe I'll pass. 1/8 scale driveline and electronics put on a 1/6 size chassis just doesn't sound very well thought out.
Hi guys. First post.

Just saw this RC come out for preorder. Just wondering where you saw that it has a 1/8 driveline? I really love the size and look but am not sure of how it will be as a package. Because I'm not into spending even more money to upgrade.

Back