Pennsylvania I hope this is good for Pit Stop.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Saw this post on FB today. I’m excited for Joey. I just hope whoever ends up taking it over doesn’t turn it into some Traxxas only type shop or let the track go to waste. Now I’m really wishing I was able to get out there last night.
IMG_3245.jpeg

I've always dreamed of a opportunity like this but, my dreams are over.
I sure hope a good guy buys this and keeps it hoppin' for you all.
It's a beautiful track.

I've always dreamed of a opportunity like this but, my dreams are over.
I sure hope a good guy buys this and keeps it hoppin' for you all.
It's a beautiful track.
It really is. Such a cool location too. If I were in a better position I would certainly consider it. The past 18 months of being back into RC has truly been enjoyable.

I love the RC hobby but I really enjoy wrenching on them more than driving.
I'm sure that's because of my health. I can't stand or walk very far so running my RCs is few and far between. :(
I throw a bunch of books and the grand kids building blocks on the floor in the living room using my 1/24 crawlers.

I love the RC hobby but I really enjoy wrenching on them more than driving.
I'm sure that's because of my health. I can't stand or walk very far so running my RCs is few and far between. :(
I throw a bunch of books and the grand kids building blocks on the floor in the living room using my 1/24 crawlers.
I love building kits. It’s so relaxing. I got MiniZ 4x4’s for my dad and I last year for Father’s Day (he doesn’t get around well either.) we setup a little track in his living room and race. He also chases the cats around with his. It’s pretty funny.

Back