First real build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
This is my first real build. It has a velenion vxl3s with a pro line pro series transmission. All aluminum suspension and chassis except for the actual battery tray. Can anyone tell me if this is anywhere close to professional grade?? Lol

IMG20240223141146.jpg

IMG20240223141424.jpg

I was into rc's when I was young and didn't really have the money to do it right. And was just told by my wife to get a hobby LoL so I'm trying to go at it 100% and do it right since I have permission!! LoL. Any suggestions are appreciated

I have a whole box of extra parts. LoL. I started with a brand new stampede 2wd. And immediately started building. So now I have pretty much a whole brand new stampede in pieces in my parts box. Motor, esc, receiver, everything LoL.

I was into rc's when I was young and didn't really have the money to do it right. And was just told by my wife to get a hobby LoL so I'm trying to go at it 100% and do it right since I have permission!! LoL. Any suggestions are appreciated
Your wife is the exact opposite from all of the others when it comes to RCs.

Nice rig!

Back