Big Tire Xmaxx Losi MTXL Wheels XLX TP Big Block 5850 Custom Chassis Brace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JapanRCAdventures

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Here is my 8S TP Powered Xmaxx been on the stock diffs over four years now (meaning I baby my girl). Currently 8S down from 12S on the ZTW Beast 300amp/Rocket 70120 motor to the Gen 1 XLX TP5850 1000kv motor, mod 1.5 gears. The brace was made by a company that is no longer in existence (Fastlane - T7075) from back in the day (at least for Xmaxx parts) along with the ESC mount. I completed this build about four years ago when TBone Racing was still around. Enjoy the snaps

IMG_3452.jpeg

IMG_3453.jpeg

IMG_3454.jpeg

IMG_3455.jpeg

IMG_3481.jpeg

IMG_3480.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice looking truck. I have my doubts about 4 years on TRX diffs with 12000 watts of power from a TP5850 motor.. I suppose if you never pull the trigger to full maybe? BTW, Fastlane machine is still in business..
https://www.fastlanemachine.net/
yeah i never ran hard on 12S and the truck does not get ran often as I have other cars to beat on. the truck does not get abused. Still stock diffs - nothing to gain by lying :). Just checked the site you referenced and they do not make Xmaxx parts although Happy to know (A) fastlane is still around (which may or may not be the same fastlane).

Last edited:
yeah i never ran hard on 12S. the truck does not get abused. Still stock diffs - nothing to gain by lying :) doubt all you want, its to be expected in this forum. Just checked the site you referenced and they do not make Xmaxx parts although Happy to know (A) fastlane is still around (which may or may not be the same fastlane).
I don't doubt that it's real, or that you've ran it successfully. Just not sure what the point of it is. If you're happy with it, then so am I. Fastlane machine has been around for quite some time, I know they used to make motor mounts for the Xmaxx, not sure why they stopped though. Never bothered to ask, but if I were to guess, probably got slapped with legal threats like TRX is famous for, not sure. I have my share of TRX products, not condemning them by any means.
Happy bashing!!🤙🍻

yeah i never drove hard on 12S. the truck does not get abused as you can see!!!. Still stock diffs - nothing to gain by lying
, just checked their site however they dont make Xmaxx parts,

I don't doubt that it's real, or that you've ran it successfully. Just not sure what the point of it is. If you're happy with it, then so am I. Fastlane machine has been around for quite some time, I know they used to make motor mounts for the Xmaxx, not sure why they stopped though. Never bothered to ask, but if I were to guess, probably got slapped with legal threats like TRX is famous for, not sure. I have my share of TRX products, not condemning them by any means.
Happy bashing!!🤙

Happy bashing!!🤙🍻
yeah not sure what your point is either so lets leave it right here shall we! Bash on dude.

Point is, Fastlane is still making parts, so not out of business as you stated, and a nice shelf queen you've got there bruh.

Point is, Fastlane is still making parts, so not out of business as you stated, and a nice shelf queen you've got there bruh.
thanks! They are most definitely out of the Xmaxx business assuming its the same entity, brotha!

I'm wondering a couple of things...

1) Is TBone racing out of business? They still have a website.

2) @JapanRCAdventures I've seen quite a few rigs you've posted and not a single one of them looks like they've ever been run. Do they ever get used, or do you just build a shelf queen and then move on to the next build? Just curious.

2) @JapanRCAdventures I've seen quite a few rigs you've posted and not a single one of them looks like they've ever been run. Do they ever get used, or do you just build a shelf queen and then move on to the next build? Just curious.
AFAIK the T-bone site that's still up is a scam, be careful. There's been talk about it over on Arrma Forum as being such. I apologize to @JapanRCAdventures ✌️
What you do or don't do with your stuff is not for me to criticize. Sorry.

Yeah i drive them and then give them a good wash. I can't stand a dirty rig and I dont beat them up but for one car. (there are a few). The recent builds (Associated rigs) are brand new and just completed this week.

AFAIK the T-bone site that's still up is a scam, be careful. There's been talk about it over on Arrma Forum as being such. I apologize to @JapanRCAdventures ✌️
What you do or don't do with your stuff is not for me to criticize. Sorry.
its all good - thanks for posting about Tbone. They have been out of business for years.

Attachments

• IMG_3482.jpeg
    IMG_3482.jpeg
    824.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    879.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I've built some without running and stuck them up on a shelf, is that such a bad thing?
No, but none of the rigs he's posted have so much as a scratch on em so it just got me to wondering and that's why I asked the question.

I just emailed T-Bone racing to see what they say. They couldn't have been closed for years, cuz I just bought a bumper from them about a year ago. WF did mention he saw them say something last year about going out of business, though.

The site is a fake according to my research. They have scam sites on the arrrma site and I'm sure that's been added.

No, but none of the rigs he's posted have so much as a scratch on em so it just got me to wondering and that's why I asked the question.

I just emailed T-Bone racing to see what they say. They couldn't have been closed for years, cuz I just bought a bumper from them about a year ago. WF did mention he saw them say something last year about going out of business, thoughGo run

Yes, yes it is.
No…no it isnt! man just enjoy the builds - dont worry about what other people do or dont do with their trucks. Besides who wants to see a beautiful build all dirty? Nah man i want to see it clean, I'm not about to post the thousands invested all dirty just to make you comfortable. Stop the hate and just enjoy the work.

Who's hating? I could care less what you do with your stuff. I just like being a smart azz to tunedfrog

What can I say, I stick to what I'm good at. Nice Xmaxx BTW.

Back